2018 Honda Forza 38f Specs, Price and Reviews- When both the scooter and nameplate are new, this models lineage does have a history in North America. From 2001 to 2007, the first technology of the Forza (NSS250) was sold in the USA and Canada under the Reflex name. Following sitting the actual second and 3rd generations, North America is again on offer Honda’s NSS model, but this time through around Honda is staying with the Asian name and the model code has developed to NSS300 due to the extra 30cc. Despite the shared lineage, this new Forza has little in common with the Response of old. The 3 rd generation Forza is an completely new and superior machine from the body to the high technology motor.
The heart of the Forza is a 279cc 4-stroke, liquid chilled single cylinder engine. This kind of motor boasts fuel injections and a 4-valve design, both these styles which were absent on the Reflex. Another nice scientific touch is the addition of roller rocker forearms, which reduce drag and wear on the valve/camshaft system. The effect of these refinements and the excess 30cc is a practically 30% horsepower increase from 19 HP to 24. 5 HP. Revolt is also nicely capped up from 15. 2 ft-lbs up to nineteen ft-lbs.
As the Reflex lead out between 70-80mph, the Forza can exceed the 90mph (145km/hr) top rate of the 3rd era NSS250 and maxes away near to 95 mph in favourable conditions. Accordingly, this machine is totally at home even while travelling. Squally, bracing, turbulent days or the extra drag of a traveling won’t prevent the Efficacia from flowing with traffic or even passing at will.
Even with the increased power output, Honda has also found a way to squeeze away more fuel milage with their new motor. Honda is claiming 68 mile per gallon (USA) (or 3. 2 L / 100km in Canada) for the Intensit?, which equates a 2 mpg improvement over the Reflex. Currently this electric motor is quite new and hasn’t found it’s way into many other Honda products, but it is also being used in Honda’s European market SH300i and we’ll likely see it being added to Honda’s other 250 models as updates are produced.
* Engine: 279cc, 4-valve, 4-stroke, SOHC, solution cooled single
* Ability: 24. 5 HP snabel-a 8250 RPM, 19 lbs-ft torque @ 6000 REVOLTION PER MINUTE
* Compression: 10. 5: 1
* Bore times stroke: 72 x sixty-eight. 5 mm
* Energy system: PGM-Fi electronic gasoline injection
* Wet weight: 194 kg (428 lbs)
* Seat height: twenty eight. 2″
* Wheelbase: 62. 9″
* Front suspension system: 35mm hydraulic hand
5. Rear suspension: Dual jolts
* Tires: 120/70-14 (front), 140/70-13 (rear)
* The front brakes: 256 mm dvd, ABS standard, dual cilindro with Combined Braking
5. Rear brakes: 240mm compact disk ABS standard, single intervention with CBS
* Gas capacity: 3. 0 gallon / 11. 6 lt
* Years sold: 2014 – 2016
* UNITED STATES MSRP: 2014 $5599 (non-ABS) or $6099 (ABS)
2. Canada MSRP: $6399 (standard ABS)