2018 Honda SH300i Specs, Price and Reviews-
2018 Honda CBR650F
- Following a year off, the Honda CBR650F returns for 2018 with a couple of updates. There are three major changes.
- The 2018 Honda CBR650F gets another Showa Dual Bending Valve 41mm fork, the engine has updated admission channels and fumes, and the rigging proportions have been adjusted to enhance speeding up.
- Also, the Nissin brake calipers have been refreshed to spare weight, with ABS being accessible as an alternative. On the off chance that you get got out around evening time, you’ll welcome the new LED front lamp.
- Additionally, when it comes time to check the gaseous tension, Honda has given the CBR650F L-edge valve stems to make the activity simpler. What remains is the well disposed, semi-upright medium size game bicycle that has simple taking care of that pleasantly abuses the inline-4 engine.
Read our Honda CBR650F Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2018 Honda CBR650F Specs:
- Sort: Inline-4
- Relocation: 649cc
- Bore x stroke: 67.0 x 46.0mm
- Pressure proportion: 11.4:1
- Valve prepare: DOHC, 4vpc
- Energizing: EFI w/32mm throttle bodies
- Cooling: Liquid
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Last drive: Chain
- Casing: Twin-fight steel w/aluminum swingarm
- Front suspension; travel: Showa Dual Bending Valve 41mm fork; 4.3 inches
- Raise suspension; travel: Spring-preload flexible stun; 5.0 inches
- Front tire: 120/70-17
- Raise tire: 180/55-17
- Front brakes: 320mm wave plates w/Nissin calipers
- Raise brake: 240mm wave circle w/Nissin caliper
- Measurements and limits
- Wheelbase: 57.1 inches
- Rake: 25.3 degrees
- Trail: 4.0 inches
- Seat stature: 31.9 inches
- Fuel limit: 4.6 gallons
- Check weight: 465 pounds (ABS: 470 pounds)
2018 Honda CBR650F Color:
2018 Honda CBR650F Price:
- $TBA MSRP