2018 Honda Vision 50 Specs, Price and Reviews-
Honda’s profilation of this bicycle
- Ts motor might be little, yet it’s enthusiastic about performing where it really matters. The 50cc four-stroke fuel infused motor offers Honda’s eminent unwavering quality, and additionally being extremely effective and EURO 3 outflow consistent. Only one press of the electric begin and off you go.
- General moped data
- Model: Honda Vision 50
- Year: 2017
- Rating: Do you know this bicycle?
- Snap here to rate it. We miss 1 vote to demonstrate the rating.
Motor and transmission
- Displacement: 49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)
- Motor type: Single barrel, four-stroke
- Power: 3.35 HP (2.4 kW)) @ 7000 RPM
- Torque: 3.50 Nm (0.4 kgf-m or 2.6 ft.lbs) @ 6750 RPM
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Bore x stroke: 37.8 x 44.0 mm (1.5 x 1.7 inches)
Fuel system: Injection. PGM-FI electronic fuel infusion
- Fuel control: Overhead Cams (OHC)
Ignition: Full-transistor battery start
- Cooling system: Air
- Gearbox: Automatic
- Transmission sort,
- last drive: Belt
- Clutch: Dry-sort, multi-plate shoe
- Driveline: V-Belt
- Fuel consumption: 1.60 liters/100 km (62.5 km/l or 147.01 mpg)
- Nursery gases: 37.1 CO2 g/km. (CO2 – Carbon dioxide outflow)
Undercarriage, suspension, brakes and wheels
- Edge type: Underbone; steel tube
- Rake (fork angle): 27.0°
- Trail: 110 mm (4.3 inches)
Front suspension: Telescopic forks with pressure driven damping
- Front wheel travel: 81 mm (3.2 inches)
- Raise suspension: Unit swingarm
- Raise wheel travel: 74 mm (2.9 inches)
- Front tyre: 80/90-16
- Raise tyre: 90/90-14
Front brakes: Single plate. Pressure driven.
- Front brakes diameter: 220 mm (8.7 inches)
- Raise brakes: Expanding brake (drum brake)
- Raise brakes diameter: 130 mm (5.1 inches)
Wheels: Cast aluminiumPhysical measures and limits
- Weight incl. oil, gas, etc: 100.0 kg (220.5 pounds)
- Seat height: 785 mm (30.9 inches) If flexible, most reduced setting.
- General length: 1,895 mm (74.6 inches)
- General width: 670 mm (26.4 inches)
- Ground clearance: 144 mm (5.7 inches)
- Wheelbase: 1,284 mm (50.6 inches)
- Fuel capacity: 5.50 liters (1.45 gallons)
- Protection costs Get assessed US protection cost with a quote from Allstate Motorcycle Insurance.
- Parts finder Chaparral gives online schematics and OEM parts for the US. Cruiser Superstore gives a simple to-utilize parts discoverer. Boats to the US, Canada, UK and Australia. CMSNL sends minimal effort OEM cruiser parts to Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, The United States and the sky is the limit from there. Likewise look at our diagram of cruiser webshops at Bikez.info.
- Ask questions Join the 17 Honda Vision 50 discourse gathering or the general Honda talk gathering.
- Credits, tests, etc Search the web for merchants, advance costs, tests, redoing, and so forth.
Related bikes List related bicycles for examination of specs.