2018 YZ65 Price and Reviews-To hear our conclusions on the 2018 Yamaha YZ65, hit the slideshow underneath. Our fundamental test proofreader goes over the grown-up point of view of the machine, which offers some astounding results…before changing over to our childhood rider for his considerations.Beneath the slideshow you’ll discover another video player, which has a meeting we did with Yamaha USA’s head of testing, Steven Butler, where we talk about the root and advancement of the new YZ65.
2018 Yamaha YZ65 Specifications
- Motor Type: 65cc fluid cooled two-stroke; reed-valve accepted
- Bore x Stroke: 43.5 mm x 43.6 mm
- Pressure Ratio: 8.1 – 9.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Keihin PWK28 carburetor
Transmission: Six-speed; multiplate wet grasp
Indispensable MX: The bits of gossip have demonstrated genuine, Yamaha has ventured their amusement up by opening up their item run with a YZ65, giving them a more entire motocross lineup. Underneath you’ll locate a snappy visit with Yamaha’s Mike Ulrish, alongside a dispatch video from the brand, and the tech specs with the official statement.
Motor Displacement – 64.8cc
- Bore x Stroke – 43.5mm x 43.6mm
- Pressure Ratio – 8.1~9.1:1
- Fuel System – Keihin PWK28 carburetor
- Transmission – 6-speed; multiplate wet grasp
- Last Drive – 420 Chain
- Suspension Front – 36mm KYB loop spring, flexible pressure and bounce back damping; 8.5-in movement
- Suspension Rear – Single stun, flexible pressure and bounce back damping; 10.6-in movement